For all ports, you simply walk off the ship. There is NO tendering in small boats.
- In Port: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm on Day 3
- Royal Caribbean's Private Paradise on the north coast of Haiti offers fantastic beaches set amid spectacular mountains and lush foliage.
- Chuck has done the zipline and Cher has laid in a hammock on one of the beaches.
- Also available: Coaster ride, 300-foot-long water slide, inflatables water park, jet skis, para-sailing, private cabanas ...
- Shop for souvenirs in "Local Artisan Village"
- In Port: 10:30 am - 6:15 pm on Day 4
- Former British Colony with historical sights, great scenery, and fun activities
- We have done Dunn River Falls and Mystic Mountain (Bobsled and Sky Ride). Recently, we did White Water Rafting which included time on a private white sand beach.
- Shop in Falmouth port shops two minutes from ship
- In Port: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm on Day 6
- Largest island of Mexico with access to Mayan ruins, a great downtown area, beach resorts, and great scuba diving
- We have done a Mexican Cuisine Cooking Class with unlimited drinks and time at a beach resort. Recently, we did the Amazing Cozumel Race, which was an absolute blast.
- Shop in port shops two minutes from ship or downtown (five minutes by taxi)
Ready to join our group? Click Here!