Prices and Booking
The most current prices can be found on the Royal Caribbean website ... Click Here!
When you go to the rccl.com website, you will be shown just a sample of the cabins available in each category.
We highly recommend that you book with our Travel Agent, Fran Daniels from Cruise One. Fran will be able to book you in our group, which will get you a $50 On Board Credit. She offers competitive pricing when you book and will be ready to negotiate you a better price if prices drop. She has access to all the available cabins on the ship, including which cabins can accommodate three or four people.
- As of 5/27/2013, prices range from $ 949 to $ 1,099 per person (pp).
- The least expensive ($ 949 pp) is because of its size, 150 sq. ft.
- Cabins from $ 969 to $ 1,029 pp are 172 sq. ft. Price rises based on location.
- Most expensive at $ 1,099 per person is 193 sq. ft. and has a bay window overlooking the promenade (great for viewing the parades, etc.)
- As of 5/27/2013, prices range from $ 1,049 to $ 1,119 per person (pp).
- The least expensive at $ 1,049 to $ 1,089 is 174 sq. ft. and has a view of the ocean.
- Central Park views on Deck 9 are $ 1,049 pp and 194 sq. ft.
- Boardwalk views on Deck 7 are $ 1,119 pp and 187 sq. ft.
Suites range from $2,099 to $7,599 per person. You get concierge service, a bathtub, lots more room and luxury beyond belief. (Do you really need a baby grand piano?) Check the Royal Caribbean web site for details. And don't forget to invite us up to see your digs.
Right now, a $500 deposit per cabin will hold your cabin until final payment is due (in December of 2014). If you decide not to go before that, the deposit is fully refundable.